1. A 15% handling charge may be charged for returns. Consideration will be made for all returns after 30 days. However, only in store credits will be allowed on returns after 30 days; no cash refunds.
2. Include a note to us explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
3. We require that you enclose a copy of the original receipt in which the part or parts were billed to you. No receipt, no return. Freight charges will not be refunded. We will need instructions from you what to do with parts that are returned that are not warrantied or repairable. All freight charges involved in this process will be your responsibility.
4. Parts returned must be properly packaged to avoid damage in shipping. Any part installed or used will not be considered for return or exchange. Any part sent to us for warranty will be adjusted only to the extent that the manufacturer of those parts allows. We are willing to do whatever is possible to get satisfaction with your parts. However, you must realize the ultimate determination of any warranty adjustment rests with the parts manufacturer. In most cases, this involves repair of the existing item, not a new replacement.
5. No returns on special order parts.